Debris hung by a thread in this underground parking garage.
Eliminating an immediate safety hazard from overhead deterioration.
Contractors have been discovering FlexKRETE since its introduction in 2000, and interest in our Superior Concrete Repair Material is growing exponentially. We attribute much of our success to FlexKRETE contractors and distributors - our 'boots- on-the-ground'. They solve problems for their customers and rely on FlexKRETE's versatility to provide long-term concrete repair solutions.
One such contractor is Jeff Schubert of Precise Patch in Cleveland, OH. The image above is yet another unique example of the FlexKRETE Advantage. Here's Jeff in his own words:
"FlexKRETE allows Precise Patch to be fast, efficient and cost effective in creating a long-term concrete repair solution." ~ Jeff Schubert
"FlexKRETE's amazing properties (immune to salt, water, and rust), allowed Precise Patch to complete repairs to this underground garage that will last for years. FlexKRETE was the perfect concrete and structural repair material for this project because it doesn't break down like other repair products. The debris on the ground was hanging by a thread and could've injured someone or damaged a vehicle at any moment. We eliminated the safety hazard and completed the repairs in hours - not days or weeks - with ZERO downtime to tenants."
Click on the below image for the HI-RES version.
Here's how we did it:
1. Remove damaged concrete and debris to achieve clean dry substrate.
2. Use grinder to remove rebar rust using diamond grinding wheel.
3. Use brush to apply FlexPrime (1 part each A, B and .5 part acetone), and allow to tack. 4. Open FlexKRETE pail and power mix to remove settling. Measure amount needed and pour into clean mixing bucket, add catalyst, power-mix for 30 seconds.
4. Open FlexKRETE pail and power mix to remove settling. Measure amount needed and pour into clean mixing bucket, add catalyst, power-mix for 30 seconds.
5. Open FlexKRETE pail and power mix to remove settling. Measure amount needed and pour into clean mixing bucket, add catalyst, power-mix for 30 seconds.
6. Add 1 part FlexKRETE resin to 2.5 parts fumed silica and 1.5 parts kiln dried 20-50 mesh blasting sand or equivalent and power mix until well blended.
7. Pack mixed FlexKRETE repair material into voids by hand between and around rebar.
8. Create bottom 'form' using vertical 2'x4's as support. 8. Power mix 1 part FlexKRETE resin and 3.5 parts kiln dried 20-50 mesh blasting sand or equivalent.
9. Pack mixed FlexKRETE repair material into form from each side simultaneously.
QUESTIONS? Call Us: 972-964-8707 Email Us: email@example.com.