Potholes, potholes, potholes.
Just fix them already.
They ruin tires and wheels and never seem to be fixed correctly. FlexKrete repairs are permanent and will accept traffic in as little as 15 minutes.
CUSTOMER: Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Fort Worth, TX.
PROBLEM: Airport runway, joint break resulting in pothole
SOLUTION: Permanent joint and pothole repair using FlexKrete
1. Cut around broken area (pothole), remove all broken and loose pieces
2. Blow or vacuum dirt and dust from void
3. Apply very thin coat of FlexPrime and allow to tack
4. Catalyze FlexKrete with catalyst, mixing in 3 parts kiln dried sand
5.Trowel in place, groove or tine as needed
1. Permanent Repair - won't crack or pop out
2. Compressive strength, abrasion/impact resistant, resilient, many times that of concrete
3. Not affected by inclement weather, rain, freeze and thermal shock
Material Costs and Completion Time (Approximate)
Completion Time: 1.0 hour (estimated)
Questions? Call 972-964-8707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.